European Federation of Associations of Locks & Builders Hardware Manufacturers ARGE
The objectives of ARGE are:
- To provide an opportunity to meet colleagues and discuss common problems and opportunities.
- To represent the interests of members on any European or international body.
- To represent and to take any appropriate action to protect the interests of its members, in particular:
- in matters of standardisation
- in matters of regulatory rules resp. legislation
- in the sphere of International Trade competition
- To collect and disseminate information of particular importance to the membership.
- To support its members in progressing of standards development and the creation of special Working Groups.
- Full membership is open to all appropriate National Industry Associations having voluntary membership and domiciled in Europe.
The ARGE Board
- The Chairman plus 2-6 Board members.
- Board members are proposed and appointed by the General Meeting.
- Chairman and Board members come from different member countries.